Thursday, April 5, 2012

To Tell the Truth...

To tell the truth...I don't know what my future holds
To tell the truth...I struggle to believe in love for myself
To tell the truth...I never expected to achieve so much
To tell the truth...I have always thought that I would be alone
To tell the truth...I struggle to trust, even though I help others find the ability
To tell the truth...I am in love and that terrifies me
To tell the truth...I am less comfortable with intimate relationships and better with more superficial ones
To tell the truth...I would give everything to someone I love
To tell the truth...That is how I've lost so much
To tell the truth...Once I love someone...it is incredibly difficult for me to stop
To tell the truth...I dream about those that I care about
To tell the truth...I rarely dream about my own needs or desires
To tell the truth...I can often feel what other people are thinking or feeling
To tell the truth...That gets in my way
To tell the truth...I often feel that I am too challenging as a person...and try to keep my distance from others
To tell the truth...I have always told myself that I was doing this to protect them
To tell the truth...I've been doing it to protect me
To tell the truth...I have a dark side
To tell the truth...You can't experience what I have...and not have that dark side
To tell the truth...I am afraid of dying alone
To tell the truth...My mother always called me a liar
To tell the truth...It is the bane of my existence...that I am driven to tell the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment