Friday, January 6, 2012

Dear Universe, I'm putting it out there....

I am a huge believer in putting out, into the universe what you really want...I mean saying it out loud....write it down...because as soon as you do, you bring that idea or desire to life.  You give birth to it.  I also believe that you have to be very careful what you ask for....because you just might get it.  It's sort of like finding a Genie in a bottle and being offered three wishes...if you don't carefully pose your questions, your wish might...well...not come out exactly as you imagined....like if I said, "I never want to have to brush my teeth again."  Then, all my teeth fall out.  I got what I asked for....just not the way I was hoping.

We all have this amazing energy and everything is energy, of one form or another.  If we send out intense energy/ requests, we have a solid chance of receiving what we ask for...So, I want things to change....I'm going to put it out there...in the universe...but, very carefully...

Dear Universe,

I want things to change!  Now, let me clarify....I really can't afford to be more broke than I am currently.  I don't want my cats to run away or start using my couch instead of the cat box.  Please don't get me fired or have my ex try to get me back...or, some of my dates from Match.com....I don't want them either...especially, that one guy...you know who...or the stalker...or the other stalker....I did mention that I don't want my ex back...right?  Please don't make my hair fall out...I'm pretty happy with it now and I'm ok with the few grays I have...I'll cover those myself.

I would like my braces to come off, but not fall off...or break...or my teeth fall out....

I want to lose ten more pounds, but not by getting the flu or salmonella or food poisoning...or a tape worm.

I want to exercise more...but... not from running from those two stalkers or chasing a burglar or running to throw up (you know, the losing ten pounds thing) or squatting to pick up my teeth.

I want to publish my writing...so far, only my friends are reading what I write...and, none of them are publishers...but, maybe that person who read once in Malaysia will read again and they are a publisher....maybe, that's why those two guys were stalking me...they were publishers...crap...if so, they can come over..but, not stare in my window or blow up my cell with texts...oh God...I think I'm confusing the Universe...

Okay...Okay....I want to make out with a really hot guy...that thinks I'm hot...but, not like I have a fever from salmonella or the flu...and, neither of us are on fire..I'm mean we can be on fire for each other, but not in flames...wow...I'm really feeling tense....

I want to set out on a great journey...a really amazing adventure...that makes me forget all the things I'm dealing with now...Wait! Wait!....not because my car broke down, after I was fired from job and my teeth fell out from salmonella and being on fire...You know, I don't mean I want to walk 40 miles to the next town....toothless, scorched and throwing up...unless those stalkers look really hot and they want to publish my writings and make out with me....with my teeth in my mouth...still stuck in my gums...correctly....

Oh my God....this is stressing me out....OK....scratch all of that, Universe...please...humbly I ask...I want to change into my jammies, I want to eat my soup and I want to go to bed and start fresh tomorrow....not because I want to lose everything I have...oh....crap....I'm in a deep hole with you, Universe....

How about I just roll the dice and see what happens.....

2 comments:

  1. I just think u gave the universe toooooo many ideas. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that a lot...if I could just keep my mouth shut... :)

    ReplyDelete